|Height||166 cm (5'4")|
|Weight||56 kg (123 lbs)|
|Birthday||8th April, Aries|
|Team||Meikō Junior High (former)|
Mizuki Takahashi (高橋・美月 Takahashi Mizuki) is a first year student at Rakuzan High. One of four characters created by Rose, she is one of boys' basketball team's managers.
Mizuki has a medium height with fairly white skin, shoulder blade-length chocolate brown hair with side bangs, and green eyes that seemed to look calculating. She has a large bust and is considered by many students to be really attractive. Her most common outfit is standard Rakuzan uniform, sometimes without the blazer and necktie. Out of school, she wears casual clothing instead.
Mizuki possess as a standard kuudere person. She is calm, self-sufficient and dignified girl, but also reasonable being, stoic, and extremely pragmatic. She thinks carefully, especially when it comes to basketball. She does not frequently lose her temper and speaks reasonably with others. In addition, she tends to be ‘straight man’ in joke sequences, and sometimes can be overly serious to a comedic point. While she tends to be cool and harsh, she does have a sweet side that she occasionally shows others, including her liking towards shōjo manga, cats, and cute things.
Though she is normally serene and showing steadfast appearance, Mizuki has only swayed when in front of Akashi’s dominating presence. This fear has caused her to be extremely submissive in his presence, unable to vocally stop any of his actions that impact her, no matter how much it upsets her. This includes her pleading for Mayuzumi as well as remembering the final round of nationals in junior high. However, despite her attitude for keeping a distance with him, she still possesses a deep caring towards the captain; even ask for Kuroko’s help in process.
Here you insert facts about the character's past.
Here you insert facts about your character during the series.
Here you insert the player's skills, ex: shooting, defensive, power, etc.
(insert name of the person with relationship)
- Her motto is ‘The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today’
- Her favorite food is Yogurt.
- Her hobby is collecting fiction novels.
- Her specialty is swimming. Previously her family had a private swimming pool outside their home before her parents replace it with garden instead.
- Her best subject(s) are Math and Music.
- She is a member of Health Committee.
- She has a father (Ryūnosuke Takahashi), a mother (Nanami Takahashi), an older brother (Mitsuru Takahashi), and a younger sister (Satomi Takahashi).
- She spends her free time for playing violin.
- The player she has her eye on is Kuroko.
- She is an excellent student in her class. However, she always stays at number two because she can't beat Akashi.
- She grabbed the second highest test scores at Rakuzan Entrance Examination Test.
- Maya Tokizaki from Hatsukoi 1/1