Graham Murphy (グラハム・マーフィー, Gurahamu Māfī) is the coach of the American basketball team named Devils. Before becoming the coach, he played as the team's center and was also its captain. He is known by the nickname Grammy. Akio also calls him Mother Hen (母編, Haha-hen).
Graham is a very tall and athletic basketball player, having a height of 205 cm. He has deep, golden eyes, light-brown hair and is fair-skinned. Graham has armpit-length hair which is tied with a black elastic band. He often wears sports clothes, which consists of a pair of black-loosed combat trousers, a light-green gym undershirt and a pair of white sneakers. While training the players, he can be seen wearing a white kerchief and a red whistle around his neck.
Here you insert personality of the said character.
Here you insert facts about the character's past.
Here you insert facts about your character during the series.
Here you insert the player's skills, ex: shooting, defensive, power, etc.
(insert name of the person with relationship)
State the relationship here
- According to KUROFES:
- His motto his "Always be prepared to face the truth".
- His favorite food is everything cooked by his life partner.
- His hobby is creating improvised firearms.
- His special skill is hiking.
- He is married since he was 19 years old and has triplets (two boys and a girl). His life partner is 20 years older than him.
- He is bad at handling small objects.
- His best basketball skill is: Jumping Power.
- His type of person is his life partner.
- He spends his free time going out with his family.
- The reason he started to play basketball is that he wanted to build his muscles and mass.
- The player he had eyes on is Akio Daidaihise.