|“||How do you feels if your world are just a monochrome?||”|
— Akane Yoshida.
The Monochrome Girl
|Birthday||17th of June, Gemini|
|Team|| Meikō Junior High (Former)|
Akane has a tall posture with pale skin, scarlet eyes, and back-length brown hair that she tied in a ponytail sometimes. Her hair was short in the past, and she started to grow it when attended junior high.
Akane can be usually seen with her standard sailor uniform; white sailor, white collar with green stripes, green necktie, and white short skirt with green stripes. She also wears a black hoodie jacket, knee-length socks and white sneakers with black stripes.
Actually, Akane is wearing a transparent soft lens. Her foster uncle made it special because Akane has a full colorblind disease, who means that she can only see black and white color.
At first glance, Akane is known as calm and kind-hearted girl. But when it comes to her well-known friends and her bestfriends, she become an ugly and funny girl, and do stupid things together sometimes. She can be so emotional when serious.
Akane is noted to have a strong sense of justice. It showed when she going home after watch the match between Seirin and Kaijo, Akane saw two middle-school girls that being disturbed by deliquents. She than running towards them and beat up the deliquents by herself. She have a strong sense of justice because she didn't want to see someone else being bullied, since she was bullied too in her elementary and middle school.
- The kanji 茜 'Akane' on her name means 'clearly red', hinting to her eyes colour.
- According to CHARACTERS BIBLE:
- Her motto is "Different is better".
- Her favorite food is chocolate.
- Her hobby is listening to music.
- Her specialty is origami (Japanese folding-paper art).
- She doesn't join any school committee.
- Her best subject(s) are English and Classic Literature.
- She spends her free time by reading light novels. Her favourite genres are Mystery, Thriller, Fantasy, and Romance.
- The player she has her eyes on is Momoi.
- She has a friend named Haruka, who always watches basketball club's matches along with Toshiro. They were met in the middle school.
- Her favorite type of guy is someone who still love her even after know all of her disability.
- Beside Toshiro, she has a foster mother (Sayuko Hikashi), foster uncle (Akira Hikashi), and also six adoptive little brothers and sisters.
- Akane would be a film director if she had an alternative job.